FLOAT & M
Integral solution for floating wind O&M through the development of new technologies.
The objective of this Project is the development of a global O&M solution for offshore floating wind, based on the contributions of specific research and development in three areas: new equipment for O&M such as drones, robots, and connectors, digital solutions and new materials and solutions to prevent corrosion, to develop new disruptive operation and maintenance strategies with a particularly high tecnological complexivity.
- Co-financed action by: Project financed by the Department of Economic Development, Sustainability and Environment of the Basque Government (Hazitek 2021 Programme) through the European Regional Development Fund 2021-2017 (Feder).
- Project nº: ZE-2021/00042.
- Consortium: Saitec Offshore Technologies, Aeroblade, Alerion, Egoa Energía, Sener, Mugape, Nautilus Floating Solutions, Ditrel, Vicinay Mooring Conectors, Lumiker, Vicinay Sestao, Core-Marine, Sidenor, Inalia and Navacel.
- Approved Funding Hazitek 2021: 3,903,395.24 €
- Execution Period: 1st of April 2021 – 31st of December 2023.