Technologies for the design, advanced manufacturing and validation of components for energy facilities in offshore environments.
The HARSH project started in 2016 with the objective of developing new competitive and reliable products and services for energy use in aggressive environments. The most relevant advances made by the participating companies has been developed in the following areas:
- Improvements to the design and strength of materials for offshore environments.
- Optimization of O&M systems.
- Improvements to manufacturing processes.
Part of the Project was the development of the Harsh laboratory by Tecnalia in the BIMEP testing area, which allows testing and validating components and subsystems in real marine environment.
- Co-financed action by: the Basque Government and the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020 (ERDF), HAZITEK I+D Basque Country Government Funding.
- Project nº: ZE-2016/00017 – HARSH.
- Consortium: Erreka Fastening Solutions, Ditrel Industrial, Nem Solutions, Sasyma Coatings, Tubacex, Navacel, Basque Energy Cluster, Glual Energy, Hine Renovables, Credeblug, Vicinay Cadenas, Vicinay Sestao with Tecnalia Research and Innovation, IK4-Ikerlan, Glual Innova, Tubacex Innovación and Vicinay Marine Innovación as subcontracted.
- Approved Funding Hazitek 2016: 5,613,080.26 €
- Execution Period: 1st of April 2016 – 31st of March 2019.